Getting the right Plant Enquiry information before commencing ground works is essential, not only for NRSWA compliance but also to avoid charges, which are considerable, for repair of Vtesse Networks plant if damaged. Vtesse Networks now offer a low cost online service to provide you with details of our network fibre location. Simply:
- Fill in the online registration form to open an account
- Logon to your payment portal
- Fill in the online Plant Enquiry request form
- Once payment is complete, you will receive our response within 10 working days unless, your enquiry is marked URGENT in the description field of the New Plant Enquiry form. where we will process the Enquiry as soon as possible.
- Emails can take up to 72 hours to be delivered. If, after this time you have not received any "confirmation of account activation" emails, then please check your SPAM folders/Whitelist.
- Search results are only valid for 28 days from the date of our response to your enquiry.